Franchisees at home interiors brand Schmidt are celebrating their way out of lockdown with record sales plus a TV advertising campaign about to launch.
ENJOY ANNUAL EARNINGS OF
ANNUAL SALES FROM YEAR 2 OF
POTENTIAL ASSET VALUE OF
You’ll be running a high margin, positive cash flow business, with no need to hold a warehouse of expensive stock – which means great ROI as you establish yourself locally. We operate a ‘just in time’ manufacturing process: your customers’ orders are dispatched direct from our factories, providing you with a stronger cash flow model and, quite simply, less hassle.
A full and transparent breakdown of the financials will be discussed as part of the process of becoming a Schmidt franchisee.
We have excellent relationships with lenders, who intimately understand the power of our franchise model based on the performance of existing UK stores to date. We can introduce you to them when the time is right. Funding is subject to status.
We offer a unique investment proposition that sets us apart from other franchises:
- Schmidt invests a loan in all new franchises to ease cash flow
- You pay NO ongoing royalties, and NO franchise fee
That’s how confident we are in our franchisees succeeding, and how committed we are to helping you achieve your goals.
The total investment required is approximately £350,000, made up of:
We have excellent relationships with lenders and can introduce you to them when the time is right. Funding is subject to status.
The dealership agreement
Your investment with Schmidt provides you with everything required to set up and grow your business, including:
- Exclusivity in your trading area (no other Schmidt showrooms)
- No franchise fee and no fees on renewal of your agreement
- A global brand behind your local business
- Positive working capital status as monies are received before you pay for goods
- Comprehensive product range (kitchens, interior solutions, bathroom furniture) to contribute to building customer loyalty and repeat business
- Access to a team of over 100 people to help develop your business
- Dedicated IT and software packages to help you run your business
- National marketing and sales campaigns, plus support on your local marketing
Latest news and updates
Business is booming at Schmidt Norwich – despite the pandemic and a series of lockdowns. Franchisee Scott Hardy: “We’ve learned some things from this that might be useful after the pandemic.”
Schmidt UK franchisees have enjoyed record-breaking performance, with August sales figures up 139% on August last year. Figures for September are even higher, with an increase of 146%.